If you have to withdraw from any Total Promotions event, this is our Withdrawal Policy:
From the moment we begin to organise an event, your entry fee is used to stage that event. Organising an event requires a substantial amount of preparation and expense; many items, including card agency fees, site hire deposit, police, race numbers, T-shirts, advertising and printing, have to be paid for well in advance.
If you buy a ticket to the theatre, cinema or football match and then don’t turn up you do not get your money back for the very reasons stated above. Multi-sport events are no different!
At Total Promotions we do try to help where possible and will give a 70% refund up to 15 days prior to the event (65% if paid back to card as extra transaction changes incurred), as long as the following procedures are followed:
- Notify Total Promotions in writing by post to: (name of event), Total Promotions, 4 Lindisfarne, Woodshaw, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire SN4 8LQ or by email, using the contact form on this site..
- Date of withdrawal is effective from the date postmarked on the envelope or the date of the email.
- Telephone notification is not acceptable.
- Notifications postmarked/emailed less than 15 days before the event will receive no refund.
- If you send an email and it has not been responded to within 24 hours please assume it has not been received
If you have followed the procedure above a refund cheque will be issued after the event.
Transfer of entry to another competitor or another event is not acceptable as there is considerable administration involved in the transfer of any entry. Anyone found to be racing using someone else’s number will be automatically disqualified from the event.
Race Mementos cannot be made available to anyone who has withdrawn from the event or who fails to turn up on the day.